2024 Price List
|Accommodation Placement Fee
|Single Room Shared Bathroom (O18)
Single Room Shared Bathroom (U18)
|$395 per week
$430 per week
|Twin Shared Room, Shared Bathroom (O18)
Twin Shared Room, Shared Bathroom (U18)
(Only available for 2 students booking at the same time)
|$355 per week
$375 per week
|Self-Catered Single Room (O18 ONLY)
(No meals provided)
|$340 per week
|$65 per night
|$100 per night
|Extra option (Dietary requirements i.e, vegan, halal, etc)
|$90 per option
Special Program VIP:
|VIP Accommodation Placement Fee
|VIP Homestay Single Room (O18)
|$515 per week
|VIP Homestay Single Room (U18)
(Includes private bathroom and internet)
|$545 per week
|VIP Self-Catered Single Room (O18 ONLY)
VIP Extra Night
VIP Extra option
|$380 per week
$90 per night
$90 per option
|Airport Pick-up Service
|Caregiving Service Arrangement Fee
|Caregiving Weekly Service
|$70 per week
|Parents Nomination Homestay Fee
|$420 per visit
|Parents Nominated Homestay Management Fee
|$30 per visit
Terms and Conditions
- The accomodation placement fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Please be advised your homestay accomodation placement will not be confirmed until the homestay placement fee, 4 weeks of homestay and airport pick-up fees are fully paid
- Students must book their accomodation for the first 4 weeks unless certain circumstances apply
- Students are committed to staying in their accomodation for at least the first 4 weeks unless it is under extreme circumstances.
- Students must inform Global experience and the host family if they wish to change thier accomodation. Two week's notice will apply for any homestay changes
- Full homestay accomodation fees are non-refundable if cancellation is recieved less than 2 working days of the student's arrival. Cancellation made after this period will incure 2 weeks cancellation fee.
- Airport pick-up fee is non-refundable if cancellation is recieved less than 2 working days of students arrival. If students change thier flight details, they must let us know no later than 24 hours in advance otherwise standard charges apply.
- A $110 Surcharge applies for arrivals during public holidays such as Christmas Day, New Years Day, Good Friday and Easter Monday.
- A $99 service fee applies to the following occasions: homestay transfer to another homestay provider and unused caregiving service.
- A $50 late booking fee applies for any bookings recieved less than 72 working hours.
- The accommodation placement fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you wish to 'cancel' your booking, Global experience must be notified no less than 72 hours prior to your arrival otherwise you are not eligible for any refund on your booking. You must recieve a confirmation via email or SMS from Global experience to confirm this cancellation.
- Our driver will wait at the designated area up to two hours after your flight has landed. If the driver is unable to find you and he does not hear from you or Global experience, he will leave the airport.
- If you miss the initial pick-up and would like to request the driver to return to the airport, a new pick-up fee applies.
- The accomodation placement fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Full homestay accommodation fees are non-refundable if cancellation is received less than 5 working days prior to the student's arrival. Cancellation made after this will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 2 weeks' homestay fee.
- The airport pick-up fee is non-refundable if cancellation is received less than 5 working days prior to the student's arrival.
- We require a 50% deposit due within 1 week of sending the invoice. The remaining balance must be fully paid 1 week before the arrival.
- For any study tour booking with more than 15 participants, a $200 surcharge applies if the booking is received less than 3 weeks prior to the tour group's arrival.
- For any study tour booking with more than 15 participants, a $300 surcharge applies if the booking is received less than 2 weeks prior to the tour group's arrival.
- The recommended standard check-in time for weekdays is after 5pm and for the weekend is after 9.30am. The standard check-out time is 10am (any day). Please note that Ge charges ‘one additional night' if the check-out time is after 12pm.
- If you request the hosts to collect students from a meeting point, the recommended pick-up times are after 4pm weekdays and after 9am weekends.
- If you request the hosts to drop students at the educational institution, the recommended drop-off times are between 8-8.30am weekdays and before 1pm weekends.
- There is a minimum number of 10 students arriving if you request a Ge staff member to be present at the meeting point.
- The caregiver arrangement fee is NON-REFUNDABLE
- The caregiver weekly fee is refundable if the cancellation is made no less than 2 weeks prior to the stundents arrival.
- If the cancellation is made after 2 weeks prior to the stundents arrival, a two weeks' notice applies.
- If the cancellation is made after the student's arrival, a four week's notice.
Parent Nomination Homestay
- Parent Nomination Homestay placement fee is NON-REFUNDABLE once the screening process begins and/or the homestay is disapproved for not meeting Global experience's standard.
- Parent Nomination Homestay placement fee is valid for one year and if a yearly revisit is required thereafter, a new placement fee will apply.
- Homestay/carers must be over the age of 25 and be residents in Australia at least until the student is 18 years of age.
- Approval will not be granted to people who often travel overseas.
- If a student is currently staying in a homestay, a two weeks' notice must be given to the current host.
- Students must not move into the nominated homestay until approval is granted. If a student is currently staying in a homestay, the student must give a two weeks’ notice once the parent-nominated host is approved.